In case you can’t tell by now, I love my work! Here, I explain how a business like yours can benefit from my talents, and what benefits I get.
The Benefits to YOUR business
Generally, my job is to make you and your business look good. Whether than means writing in your voice, designing a website to match your company image, helping you with your to-do list, or sharing personal organization tips to keep you on top of your game, I can help you!
Here are a few examples of projects and tasks you might need:
- Blogs or article writing: to promote your company and industry
- Website Maintenance: to keep your site fresh and up-to-date
- Website Design: to establish or renew your online presence
- Your “Nice-to-Do” List: to allow you to focus on more important projects
- Project Management: to manage multiple tasks and keep you on budget and on time
- Personal or Professional Organization: to give you more time and make you more productive
- Content Editing: to make sure you don’t make a critical mistake
The Benefits for ME
I love my profession! Now-a-day’s so many people don’t like their job, but I am extremely happy that I have found a fun way to pay my bills.
Over my career, I’ve had the opportunity to work full-time in editorial, communications, and marketing departments, as well as write, edit, or design websites, intranet sites, magazines, newspapers, blogs, print advertisements, special event collateral, manuals and guides, press kits, and so much more.