This tastes just like apple pie without the calories from the crust. This is an easy dessert to make anytime (but keep in mind on the 17 Day Diet you can only eat fruits before 2pm, so this is a great after-lunch dessert).
½ – 1 Apple
1 Zero Calorie sugar packets
- Slice apple into small bite-size chunks and place in microwave or oven safe dish (1/2 a large apple per serving is usually plenty)
- Sprinkle cinnamon and 1 sugar packet over apples and stir until mixed.
- Place in oven or microwave and heat until just soft
- Serve while warm!
Apple (varies depending on type of apple, around 50-75 calories for ½ an apple)
- Try baking apples or red delicious apples
- Get local apples in season for the richest taste!